5 de dezembro de 2008

like a prayer

it feels like a prayer tonight
this time i´m losing the fight
and nevermind those vermins
slow coming to down my flight
raw purity has no place here
and silent echoes of lost time
bloodstain these stranded souls
for away eternity still pines

the box is closing in
and my air wearing thin
i´m not ready to give
to those unholy three
the moon, an empty sky
fly by me, open wide
to receive some kind
of misguiding light

please
take my hand and show me
something that´s alive inside
the road is strange tonight
and the screaming eyes hide
from my fear

the words mask the mute
and burning eyes see none
typical rape of the soul
that untold scars unfold
in the mirror of laments
that the pretenses break
unspoken the gap widens
never hope for the faker

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

olá, é a susie. não sei quais são as minhas passwords do gmail, blog, myspace, etc. perdi todos os contactos, podes-me mandar email para concumitante@gmail.com?
queria falar contigo..beijinho*

Pedro, O Moleiro disse...

Grande abraço...
Parabéns...
Deixa o telemóvel ligado... cromo.. hehe